Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day ??? - Eliana Renee














Well for anyone out there who does not know my wife delivered our baby girl, Eliana Renee, on Feb 26th at 12:20am.  She was 8lbs 12oz and is a pure bundle of joy.  














As a result of the addition to our lives I have not been tracking my weight or food consumption as well as I should.  However, I plan to start tracking again today and get back on track with my blogging.  Fortunately I have not lost a lot of ground but I have gained a few pounds.  So it is time to renew the resolve and get back on the horse.  (How many cliches can I put in one sentence) 

As far as working out I have not done so for a couple of weeks because of my knee.  The doctors appointment for my knee is next week so I report back then on what he says.

TODAY'S STATS

Calories: 
Weight: 252.5 lbs
Mood: Proud of my new baby girl.
Total Weight Lost: 12.5 lbs since 1/1/09

1 comment:

  1. She's very beautiful! Congrats on your new little one and your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete