Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 74 - Back to the Blog

Well, I have been putting it off for a while now but I think it is well past the time to start blogging again.  So her I go.  Here are some posts I have in the works for the next couple of days:

  • Finding Normal Again
  • An update on my knee
  • Doctors
For now I will just talk about where I am at in my journey.  With the birth of Eliana I gave up calorie counting and was not able to weigh myself since I was at the hospital.  Since that day I gained back 5 lbs.  I am back down to 2 lbs so I am currently at 255.5.  I have resumed my daily weigh-ins and started counting calories again. So, I guess you can say I am back on the path.  Also, Kelley has joining Weight Watchers so she can zap those baby pounds off even faster than last time (she is amazing and an inspiration to me) so we will be able to take this journey together which really is the only way it can be successfully taken.  

Well that is enough for today.  Hopefully I did not loose to many of my faithful followers during this brief blackout.  I hope to keep on track here going forward.

TODAY'S STATS

Calories: 2644
Weight: 255.5 lbs
Mood:  Enjoying the wacky weather and the fact that life is settling into a rhythm.
Total Weight Lost: 9.5 lbs since 1/1/09

No comments:

Post a Comment